How Vitamin C Face Masks Can Help You Get Blemish Free Skin| Best Vitamin C Face Masks In India

 Hello people, hope you guys are doing well and keeping yourself all pampered with some easy-breezy efforts amid this pandemic. Before I begin I have a question for you guys. Do you think adding vitamin C to your skincare is essential? Well, for me it's a yes. Today vitamin C products have become an essential part of our skincare regimen. Since the time I have added vitamin C in my skincare whether, in the form of masks or serums, I can see complete visible results with improved skin texture, nourished and youthful skin. Vitamin C helps to lighten blemishes, acne scars, dark spots, and even out your skin tone over time. Hence adding Vitamin C Face Masks to your regular skincare will ensure your clear skin with a flawless radiant glow.

So here we go. Today let me make you aware of two wonderful vitamin C face masks for all skin types. The first one is St.Botanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Face Mask and another one is Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Mask. 


Let's start with St.Botanica Vitamin C Face Mask


St.Botanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Face Mask: My experience with this product was amazing. You can clearly see the results after using this mask. I would say my best pick so far. Most of the attention is grabbed by it being a very natural product with natural skin-lightening ingredients present in it. 


Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to heal your broken skin thus providing you youthful nourished skin. Hyaluronic Acid makes your skin plumper, dewier & more hydrated, and Vitamin E helps to protect your skin from sun damage & also reduces scars. So a mask with a combination of all these three key ingredients just make it worthy to add to your skincare wardrobe. 


The most important thing is it has no paraben, no mineral oil & no sulfates. Feels like a perfect product to get hands-on. 


Source: Amazon.in





Now the question is IS IT AFFORDABLE? 


Well, I won't deny the fact that St.Botanica products are a bit pricey but if I talk about this mask, it comes in a container of 50g pack with MRP ₹525. Quite a nice deal but costly at the same time seeming it's quantity at such a high price. This is my first package & I & my sister are using it for 3-4 months and still can use it for the next two months probably. So the point is though the quantity seems very less it's one-time usage is very minimal which will let you use this mask for longer. 


At last, let me tell you about some of its impressive features which I myself found effective for my own skin:


  • This mask works well on blemishes and clogged pores so if you have oily & sensitive skin like me, a perfect solution to turn your skin into spotless, brightened & glowy. 
  • This product also works great on rough and dry skin as it contains pure oils along with other natural ingredients that deeply moisturize & condition your skin. 
  • Also, this mask is very smooth in texture with fine particles in it which will not feel harsh on your skin and keep your skin healthy, soft & supple. 
  • You can easily wash off this mask without too much rubbing your skin. 
  • Well suitable for oily and sensitive skin type people. 

Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Mask: Another awesome mask to get hands-on. I thought of giving it a try and so I did. When I first used this mask I was so happy with my skin as it became all soft and plumper and illuminated instantly in the first wash. You can see a very natural radiant glow on your face in a very first attempt. 


Its key ingredients are Vitamin C and Kaolin Clay and turmeric. While Vitamin C has antioxidant properties providing a natural glow to the skin, kaolin clay also has its own benefits. Kaolin clay deeply cleans your pores by gently exfoliating the skin, which helps in minimizing pores & removes impurities & also soothes sensitive skin. Turmeric has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. So a perfect mask to reduce pores and for dry and sensitive skin people. 

Source: Amazon.in



Again it is also a very natural product. It is a mixture of natural ingredients and it is Dermatologically tested and so, suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is free from paraben, sulfates, SLS, petroleum, artificial preservatives, and colors

If I talk about its price you get a little more advantage here. It comes in a container of 100g pack with MRP ₹499. You can use this mask for at least six months without any doubt. This is my first purchase and very happy with the results. 


Let's quickly review some of its features:


  • I found this mask very effective to avoid pigmentation thus providing you even skin tone. 
  • It deeply cleanses your skin and banishes all dirt and impurities in one use. 
  • Its ingredients can be proven effective to keep away early signs of aging and fine lines. 
  • It also works great on dark spots and blemishes. You can see the results over time. 
  • This mask is very creamy in texture that you actually feel like you are using butter on your skin. 
  • Washing off this mask is quite a time-consuming task since it deeply goes inside your skin and cleanses beneath the roots of your skin. 

 I am not denying that this mask is more affordable looking at its quantity. But that's not it. Mamaearth mask is required to be used more in quantity, unlike the St.Botanica mask. It's difficult for me to make a choice between the two. Both are wonderful masks in their own way and have their own benefits. It totally depends on your skin type and what you are hoping to get from the product. 


TIPS: use twice a week to get better results. You can also use this mask once a week according to your preference and skin needs.


So if you are looking for a good vitamin C face mask to add to your skincare routine, give them a try as per your requirements. 


I hope you found my post helpful. Do let me know your opinion about How Vitamin C Face Masks Can Help You Get Blemish Free Skin in the comment section down below. 😊








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The St.Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Mask Review

Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Vitamin-C Matter Gel sunscreen SPF 50: Sun protection without missing on glow